Sporting Sales Executive
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00
The Role :
The Sporting Sales Executive will be part of the Sporting Sales Team and report to the Commercial Manager.
Key Responsibilities :
To drive revenue through the sale of all Sporting products, including “Ultimate Driving", Golf, Horse Racing Sponsorship & Aviation.
• To proactively promote the sale of all Sporting products
• To drive revenue through the sale of Horse Racing Sponsorship and other products within the Sport Division that includes the Motor Circuit, Ultimate Driving, and Aviation.
• To engage in sales projects to support the achievements of business sales targets
• To plan / activate sales activity to ensure a healthy pipeline is maintained
• To generate new business through pro-active sales calls to Corporate Accounts, Private Individuals, Clubs and Agents to achieve revenue targets.
• The effective management of all incoming sporting enquires ensuring we provide the customer with a proposal that meets their requirements and arrives within the agreed timeframe in a clear and professional manner
• To efficiently follow up all bookings within the agreed timeframe to ensure that the conversion of business is optimised
• To ensure that the CRM system is kept up to date at all times to ensure accurate recording of the clients details and requirements as well as good communication of these
• To have a full understanding of all products and experiences to enable effective selling of these and pro-actively cross sell all aspects to maximise sales opportunities
• To successfully maintain & develop existing client relationships through networking opportunities on event days and regular telephone contact at timely intervals throughout the seasons
• To assist with the identification and creation of sales and marketing ideas to promote all Sporting products and to contribute ideas for new products and services in response to but not limited to customer feedback
• Have a full understanding of competitor activity including product content and pricing and understanding the impact when negotiating with clients.
Qualities you will possess :
• Passion for what you do
• Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and organise
• Take responsibility for yourself
• Confident to make decisions and to stand by them
• Good negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent communicator
• A sense of fun!
• Strong experience of working within a fast-paced commercial sales environment
• Excellent proactive Telesales experience
• Strong IT skills, specifically in Microsoft packages
• Excellent organisational & administration skills
• Ability to plan daily/weekly work schedule
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to work well within a busy team and independently
• Ability to take your own initiative
• Full current driving license
£25,000 pa - £27,000 pa Salary plus excellent benefits
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£9.00 per Hour
£9.00 per Hour
£8.21 per Hour
£10.00 per Hour
£8.21 per Hour
£10.20 per Hour