Personal Assistant / PA
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £18000.00 - £20000.00
Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced PA looking to move your career to the next level within a vibrant and exciting company?
I am searching for an outgoing and hard-working individual that will go above and beyond in order to be the best at what they do!
You will be joining an extremely successful business as the assistant to the Directors PA.
This is a rare and truly fantastic opportunity for somebody to develop and grow.
Your duties will include:
· Diary management
· Travel coordination – (USA and Europe)
· Booking cars
· Various admin including finance admin (POs, credit card reconciliations etc.)
· Helping with property management for the Director
· Adhoc personal tasks for the Director
· Helping to organise company events
· Helping to book out meeting rooms
· Monitoring meeting rooms
o Doing the daily walk around
o Making sure all the wireless mice and keyboards work
o Tightening the arms on chairs
· Reception in the new office when the company moves to their much larger location!
o Handling incoming and outgoing post
o Answering incoming phone calls
o Sorting building passes for new starters/ replacement passes when employees lose them
o Ordering and managing stock levels of tea, coffee, sugar, milk etc.
o Ordering end of month drinks
o Managing magazine subscriptions & TV license for reception
o Running reception for interviews and clients/ visitors
· Stationery orders
· Business card orders when required
· Helping with headsets
o Manage the tracker, making sure the barcode numbers are recorded
o Sending faulty/ broken headsets back and making sure replacements are supplied
· Vending machine stock
o Restocking & ordering
· Office maintenance
o Water cooler & heater – calling out engineers when needed
o Contacting building management when the temperature needs to be adjusted
· Managing the record board
· Tracking holiday – sales managers
· Dress down collection each month
This is a brilliant career opportunity for somebody looking to progress and grow within a large international business!
The ideal candidate:
- Qualifications in Business Administration
- Office work experience
- Outstanding work ethic
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Self motivated
Immediate interview and start!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£21000.00 - £23000.00
£25000.00 - £25000.00
£16000.00 - £25000.00
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £35000.00
£18000.00 - £24000.00