Hours per week: 40.00
Hourly Rate: £8.50
We are looking for a development upholsterer to join our production team. The primary role will be to interpret and prototype new products from patterns to finished product. Working closely with the design department and following a weekly prototyping schedule, the development upholsterer will develop new products as well as customer’s special requests.
Foam specification, pattern making and upholstery detailing are essential skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in product development and be able to issue all relevant information to the production team and ensure that they are trained to be able to put the new product into production.
• Standard upholstery techniques and frame preparation
• Foam templates
• Recording all upholstery sundries, foams and sewing information
• Paper templates, completed in card when approved
• Offering new solutions to upholstery problems and resolving upholstery issues.
• Providing and understanding accurate costing information
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.50 per Hour
£10.50 per Hour
£10.50 per Hour
£0.00 per Hour
Weekend Warehouse Staff -PM
£8.91 per Hour
Night shift Production Operatives
£9.75 per Hour