Personal Assistant / PA
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
I am looking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant to report to the chairman of a highly successful national company.
Your role would be to assist the Chairman to fulfil his strategic objectives in his principal role as the company Brand Ambassador by ensuring his schedule is predetermined, reflects his business priorities and is achieved. To understand the goals, values and needs of the business in order to provide insight and experience to support the wider Management team and contribute to the company culture.
• Organise and own and the Chairman’s calendar: schedule his group meetings, individual appointments, charitable (and some personal) events and related travel time such that he focuses proactively and solely on work that only he, as Brand Ambassador, can do. Define important and/or urgent tasks to help decide how to schedule and meet deadlines.
• Keep in continuous contact (at least twice daily) with the Chairman to mutually update on events, priorities and relevant information. Review events and ensure any follow up is noted and dealt with. Seek to identify and use the Chairman’s preferred style of working, where possible.
• Agree sufficient contingency or free time to allow for unforeseen events.
• Field all telephone calls, emails, post and internal visitors – handle or make decisions on behalf of the Chairman when able. Meet, greet and assist external guests and visitors, inform wider business about visitors.
• Liaise closely with all of the Chairman’s direct reports, his Project Manager and the Marketing function to support his capacity as a line manager and Head of Marketing.
• Liaise closely with the Leadership and Operational Management team, be a spokesperson for the Chairman in his absence and feed back to him their comments, concerns or queries.
• Make all travel arrangements for the Chairman, providing instructions and support. Accompany him to events and meetings when appropriate.
• Draft letters, undertake research for projects and ad hoc assignments which support the Chairman’s focus. Attend or facilitate meetings, take notes to summarise and distribute accordingly.
• Develop effective working relationships with Leadership Group and Management team. Foster an inclusive climate with all employees and encourage their contribution to the success of the business.
• Contribute to organising social and charitable events in liaison with PA to MD and Fundraising Manager if and as required.
• Maintain digital and paper filing of documents, briefing notes, reports, presentations and ensure all administration is to the highest standard.
• Complete all Purchase Orders promptly and accurately.
• Compile and review applicable cost centres within the Budgets, liaising with the Finance department as necessary.
• Maintain and protect confidentiality in accordance with company guidelines and in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
• Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives.
Great company benefits include:
Onsite Gym with access to a personal trainer
…and much more!
Don’t miss the chance to join a winning business which is experiencing rapid growth!
I am arranging immediate interviews with my client.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£21000.00 - £23000.00
£25000.00 - £25000.00
£16000.00 - £25000.00
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £35000.00
£18000.00 - £24000.00