Lead On-Line content manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000.00
To be successful in this role you will have a mix of marketing, editorial, analytical, relationship management and organisational skills. You will organise our emails, all website content and create content for promotions or gift guides. You will be responsible for our social media and marketing content.
You will be trained by our current Web Director and report to the M/D and Chairman. Liaising with our Marketing Team and outsourced web specialists. You will oversee multiple functioning areas related to customer experience (such as traffic and marketing). You will uphold high editorial and marketing standards and processes and keep a consistent brand voice across those areas.
You goal will be to increase traffic and sales with the help of our outsourced agencies by implementing the marketing strategy across multiple channels (including email, search and social media). You will run website improvement and catalogue data quality projects, review and automate processes and deliver scalable solutions to increase efficiency, you will develop a thorough understanding of the UK competitive environment for our business, and report, forecast and consult with out relevant agencies and you’ll have the analytical expertise to plan for and measure success.
• Experience in a digital or e-commerce environment.
• Proven project management, planning and prioritisation skills.
• Analytical skills incl. Excel, and experience in planning and forecasting.
• High computer literacy, with ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
• Proven communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Strong marketing skills and commercial nous.
• Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions.
• Experience with website content management systems;
• Knowledge of HTML or XML.
• Knowledge and competence in Adobe Photoshop.
£22,000 - £30,00 depending on experience
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered