HR Manager Required
Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £25000.00 - £35000.00
£35,000 - £40,000pa
Based Crawley 4 days a week, 1 day a week Portsmouth
Contract – Maternity Cover – October 2016 – 30th April 2017
37.5 hours pw – Full Time
Education Requirement - CIPD Qualified, ideally level 7
Experience – HR Advisor/ HR Senior Advisor/ HR Manager with Recruitment experience.
• Maintain the HR database (Timeware)
• Manage annual leave process
• Manage Investigation, Disciplinary, Appeal and Grievance process
• Employment Tribunal experience
• Liaise with company solicitor for complex cases
• Manage starter, leaver, changes report monthly
• Ensure Master Payroll sheet is updated monthly.
• Manage long term sick cases / conduct return to work chats
• Complete exit interviews
• Ensure employee records are updated regularly online and paper based
• Assist in writing Job Descriptions, sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, attending interviews and offering feedback
• Liaise with Recruitment agencies
• Keep company website – careers section updated
• Manage recruitment online with MONSTER
• Complete Inductions with staff to cover all company policies and H&S induction
• Ensure right to work in UK and all relevant DVLA checks completed
• Set up new users on all relevant systems, liaise with Payroll
• Complete reference checks for new starters and ex-employees
Immediate Interviews, Apply now!!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered