Maintenance Controls Engineer
Hours per week: 39.00
Salary: £36000.00 - £36000.00
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Primary role is to maintain and improve assembly lines and to take ownership of introduction of the new equipment and create the link between Maintenance and other departments.
• Maintain, repair and update all PLC equipment.
• Assist Production Engineers with introduction of new plant equipment
• Assist Production Engineers with design/ updating old or new plant equipment
• Taking Control over any changes in PLC equipment from internal and external contractors in assembly lines and inform department about any changes
• Supervision of departmental day-to-day activities
• Improving and developing new processes in assembly lines
• Controlling/ backing up any PLC equipment on Site Ensure Health & Safety and Environmental standards are upheld.
• Ensure stock spares are ordered and available.
• Comply with the Health & Safety Policy and observe all the safety rules to ensure your personal safety and the safety of others
• Ensure that you comply and adopt the CANDO programme regarding the organisation of your work environment.
Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Plant and Facilities Engineer, Manufacturing Operations Manager and Plant Manager.
HND in an engineering discipline
Experience working within a Maintenance department in a factory environment
Control system fault finding (electronic) and electrical
New plant installation
Familiar with Single Phase and 3 Phase installation
Control system knowledge
PLC (Mitsubishi & Siemens preferred)
Keyence camera systems
Familiar with Health and Safety requirements (Desirable)
Ability to read machine drawings
Get in touch now !
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered