Copywriter / Content Creator
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000.00
20-25k PA (Dependent upon experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced copywriter to join a fast growing marketing software company near Guilford.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Marketing Department to develop and deliver a heavily content lead strategy that is essential to the continued growth of sales.
• Weekly email and blogs including research and headlines
• Re-write and then continual refreshment of website content
• Follow briefing on whitepapers and guides required monthly
• Development of infographics for new campaigns
• Consistent development of customer case studies
• Concept and headlines of video storyboards
• Production of SEO and Alt text for new web content using keywords determined by in-house specialists
• Development of copy for banners and adverts used in multichannel campaigns
• Creation of a monthly social media calendar
• High level of grammatical accuracy and consistency across all material
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Hard working and organised attitude is essential to manage multiple content requirements in demanding timescales
• Ability to work under own initiative, lead projects and adhere to agreed timescales
• Proactive in identifying new content streams
• Managing changing priorities
• Good communicator to effectively work with internal departments
• Genuine interest in the latest marketing technologies
• Degree Qualified (preference will be taken of creative writing)
• Experience as a copywriter for forward thinking technology products
• Good working knowledge of the industry
• Previous experience in a marketing agency is preferred but not essential
• Experience working on digital material is preferred
• Understanding of multi-channel marketing campaigns
Please note due to the large response anticipated we will only be contacting successfully shortlisted candidates.
This is an urgent role so APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.21 per Hour
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00