Online Marketing Manager
Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £28000.00 - £32000.00
Up to £32,000 depending on experience
37.5 (9-5.30pm Monday - Friday)
It will be the responsibility of the Online Marketing Exec/ Manager to develop & deliver the company’s online strategy, and manage online marketing and analysis activities on an on-going basis, to support the delivery of both new & existing customer business targets.
As Online Marketing Manager you will have responsibility for ensuring that all online activity is optimised, making intelligent and analytics led changes to the User Experience of the site in order to drive traffic acquisition and conversion through across all digital channels including: SEO, PPC, Display Media and Email Marketing
● Developing and managing SEO strategy & PPC campaigns together with agencies, measuring effectiveness and providing monthly ROI reports for Head of Marketing
● Co-ordinating online advertising campaigns including content, design and measurement reporting
● Develop lead nurturing campaigns through email that fit with the buyers lifecycle
● Ensuring that distribution lists are clean and up to date
● Using the WordPress CMS to deliver a website that is constantly optimised, testing landing pages and using 3 party systems that enable better tracking etc.
● Working together with the CRM system & Pure360 platform
● Conversion rate from SEO, PPC and online advertising campaign activity
● # Leads & T.M Companies provided from SEO, PPC & online advertising campaigns
● Click through rate of email campaigns
● Bounce rate on landing pages of online campaigns
● Monthly measurement reports on all online campaign activity
● B2B experience preferred
● Strong digital marketing experience, ideally within a software/services business, successfully driving traffic, conversions and leads
● Online analytics experience analysis and insight capability. Google Analytics as this is the currently implemented solution.
● A proven track record of success in implementing SEO strategy, PPC and online advertising and e-mail campaigns.
● Good understanding of web usability best practices and web analytics & testing tools to optimise content & campaigns, improving performance
● Extremely customer focussed and prepared to go the extra mile to deliver a great user & customer experience without compromising achievement of business results.
● Working and managing external agencies
● Creative and able to come up with new and innovative digital ideas and solutions to drive delivery of the company's objectives and targets
● Self-starting individual with proven ability to take ownership for results
● Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator and influencer; able to get buy in from management and other teams to your proposals
● Understanding of B2B needs and the tools available to deliver better results
● CRM & multi-channel solutions
● Good people management ability – will have developed & built strong agency relationships
● Good understanding of & exposure to lead management systems
You will be working in a team that is looking to transform and make a name in the market with leading campaigns that drive the best results. We are fun, dynamic and not afraid to try new things!
We are expecting a massive response for this role- APPLY NOW!!!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£18000.00 - £24000.00
£45000.00 - £50000.00
Front End Developer
£35000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour