Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £28000.00 - £32000.00
Salary - £28-32k
I am looking for a passionate and versatile brand designer to be the creative lead at a fantastic and vibrant marketing company in Brighton. You will be responsible for our visual brand guidelines, ensuring brand consistency throughout the business, and taking ownership of design for the company brand.
For the right individual this is an exciting and pivotal role. You will have to opportunity to take complete ownership of creative output, the chance to influence the look and personality of the brand, create designs that will really make an impact in our industry and be an influential voice within the company.
You would be working within the marketing team, who are a friendly and close-knit bunch and believe in collaboration, innovation, supporting one another and enjoying a few drinks together!
- Be the creative force behind the company brand
- Own, develop and implement the visual brand guidelines
- Design assets across a variety of channels, such as social, email, advertising and print
- Develop collateral to support the business development and sales teams
- Present visual designs to stakeholders and elaborate on design decisions made
- Translate data into marketing-leading visualisations
- Designing assets to be used in video production
- Work closely with our UX team developing new features to our platform
- Make a splash in the industry!
Essential skills and experience:
- A hungry, creative designer with initiative and a passion for the design industry
- Ability to create unique, industry leading designs that make an impression in our market
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years design experience
- A degree in design related studies
- Self sufficient
- Passion for emerging technologies & design trends
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Experience in CSS and HTML (coding for email is a bonus!)
- Familiarity with WordPress
What we offer:
- Fun and friendly internal culture
- Regular social events, fundraising events and parties
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Subsidised gym membership
- In-office foosball, pool, table tennis and air hockey – with regular tournaments!
- Cake on your birthday (and a song if you’re lucky)
- A selection of free fruit
This really is a truly brilliant company to work for and a very exciting role for the right person!!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.21 per Hour
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00