Sales/ Office Manager
Hours per week: 35.00
Salary: £23000.00 - £24000.00
Start Date: 06/07/2015
Salary £23,000 - £24,000 (rise after a 6 month probationary period)
Full time Monday – Friday 9-5, based on a 35 hour week
I am on the search for an experienced Sales/ Office Manager to set up a brand new office, recruit and train the team to enable the company to expand the membership customer base in the Nottingham Area.
Ensuring that the company’s extraordinary and bespoke customer service is delivered and meeting KPI’s by leading teams to; maximise retention of membership and additional sales, objectively resolving complaints and effectively communicate current membership information to traders and consumers
Essential: Experience in recruiting, leading, coaching and motivating a Team. Should be able to demonstrate ability to set and meet targets, work autonomously and be prepared to travel to Head Office on the South Coast regularly.
Desirable: Experience in setting up a new office / department / concern.
The current job description is attached. While it summarises the role, it does not reflect the particular circumstances of this position in that there is no reference to it being a totally new set up. We’ll tweak it next week, but this gives you the general idea!
o Mobile Phone
o 4% company pension contribution
o Uncapped sales bonus
o Wpa Healthcare
o Childcare Vouchers
o Bike to work
Key tasks and responsibilities:
1. To be an ambassador by demonstrating company values and promoting extraordinary and bespoke customer service throughout the business.
2. To maximise the achievement of company sales goals and membership growth in accordance with the company strategic plan and ensure the achievement of sales targets within the specified timescales outlined in the sales quarter plans.
3. Develop, maintain and communicate the company strategic plan and sales quarter plans.
4. Maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s products, services and partners.
5. Responsible for the combined performance of the department and for ensuring that everyone within the department reaches their targets, to include the following personnel: Team Leaders, Membership Enquires Advisors, Membership Consultants and Customer Service Advisors
6. Plan, allocate and communicate sales areas, set and agree sales targets with the sales team.
7. Recruit, train, coach, support, and motivate the North East team to ensure all members of the team consistently achieve and exceed their targets.
8. Conduct probationary reviews, annual staff appraisals and one-on-one reviews with Team Leaders, Membership Enquires Advisors, Membership Consultants and Customer Service Advisors to build effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of their sales performance.
9. Plan, organise and conduct team meetings to communicate sales performance results, sales activities, new initiatives, and to develop team working and communication.
10. Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
11. Attend management meetings, liaise and interact with the management team.
12. This job description is subject to amendment in line with the developing the North East strategy and following consultation with the post holder.
13. The post holder will also be required to perform other reasonable duties at the request of the management team.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£0.00 per Hour
£10.39 per Hour
£18000.00 - £20000.00
Sales and Letting Manager
£16000.00 - £25000.00
£30000.00 - £30000.00
£18000.00 - £22000.00