Infrastructure Architecture Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £60000.00 - £65000.00
Within this role you will be leading a highly technical Infrastructure Architecture team who are responsible for devising, documenting and implementing large Enterprise Technology Solutions. These include storage, virtualisation, LAN, WAN, data centre, migrations and integrations. You will need excellent Documentation skills as you will be handing over the on-going management and support these solutions to the BAU teams.
It goes without saying that you will have extensive Enterprise infrastructure experience in;
- VMware/ESXi 5.5 (vCenter, Operations Manager, Update Manager)
- SAN & NAS experience (NetApp, EMC, FC, iSCSI)
- Virtual & Physical Server Build experience
- Data Centres
- Networking (TCP/IP, Dynamic Routing Technologies, Firewalls)
- Windows Server (2003/2008/2012)
- ServiceNow, Office 365, ITIL and Prince would all be beneficial
As a manager you will be expected to lead a team of roughly 5 technology specialists through periods of significant change and periods of high intensity.
In return you will be part of the management team within a technically diverse business, in which technology is seen by the business as an enabler and the backbone for a range of globally recognised solutions.
As a result you can expect to be involved in an on-going stream of Enterprise scaled projects that blend traditional and new technologies. You will be working in modern offices in Central London, with a salary in the region of £60,000 to £65,000, Bonus and a significant benefits package.
This is an immediate requirement, so please apply with your CV today.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered