Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £16000.00 - £22000.00
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 pa depending on experience
Our client is a fluid thinking, friendly, entrepreneurial business where the philosophy is to work hard, be awesome and get rewarded for it! They thrive in a fast paced, motivated and inspired environment and want you to join their team!
If you are looking for an exciting and dynamic role with unlimited learning potential, then they have the experience and structure to develop your skills. You need to have the energy and passion for learning.
Your Role/Duties and Responsibilities
As a payroll administrator you will:
- Receive timesheets into the department
- Carry out full employee entry cycle into Sage Payroll
- Code and validate timesheets for essential information
- Ensure mathematical accuracy of timesheets
- Complete timesheet entry into Sage Payroll
- Participate in the input of information into the Accounts System, as prepared by colleagues.
- Participate in the production of Sales Invoices
- Minimum of 5+ GCSEs to include Maths and English
- Computer literacy; Basic Excel and Word Essential
- Previous use of a CRM an advantage
- Personable, well-mannered and caring nature
- An excellent and positive communicator
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work well on your own as well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and conscientious
- Trustworthy and honest
Your official hours will be 08:00 until 17:30 and as a member of our team you’ll get used to things like non-stop fruit, a subsidised tuck shop, free flu jab, shiatsu massage and plenty of things to celebrate. We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday.
Contact us in the strictest confidence, interviews and informal chats can be organised outside of office hours, at a mutually convenient place, we don’t expect you to come to our offices in the first instance, however if you do, we’ll put the kettle on!
CALL TASHA OR EMAIL email@example.com
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00
Business Development Manager
£25000.00 - £50000.00