Insurance Broker / Consultant
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £18000.00 - £27000.00
Salary: £18K - £27K depending on experience
Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm Sat 8:30am - 12pm
24 Days Holiday
Paid Sick pay
• Are you ambitious and target driven?
• Are you a self-starter?
• Are you looking for a stable long term career within a stable company?
To exceed client expectations in the delivery of our services, in nothing other than a positive, ‘can do’ manner, so that the client is delighted not only with what you have done, but the way in which you have done it
Responsible to: Reporting to your Branch Manager, you are also responsible to the clients, insurers, your colleagues and the company
Skills Required: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to learn quickly, organise yourself efficiently, think imaginatively and work well under pressure at all times.
• To respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
• To arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
• To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better value on other insurances they hold
• To ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
• To follow Branch procedures to protect the client, us and the insurer
• To ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
• To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
• To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
• As a committed member of the Branch team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you
I am urgently recruiting on this role and am looking to arrange immediate interviews!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£21000.00 - £23000.00
£25000.00 - £25000.00
£16000.00 - £25000.00
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £35000.00
£18000.00 - £24000.00