Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £35000.00 - £50000.00
£35,000-£50,000, Car Allowance, iPhone, Macbook, plus a genuinely uncapped team commission structure
V3 are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager, a leader that has a proven track record in running a Recruitment Team/Branch/Division/Business. Some who can light their own fire and would love to come and be part of an existing entrepreneurial management team.
Here at V3 Recruitment we advocate entrepreneurial spirit, recruiting great people to join our Business team’s. Our Team are not only experts in their field but are creative problem-solvers.
• Have been in a Senior Management position within a Recruitment Agency/Business for a minimum period of five years.
• Have been a Recruitment Consultant in your past and a good one at that.
• Have built successful teams within the full Recruitment process before.
• Have been responsible for the Business Development and Sales Pipeline.
• Have been instrumental in securing PSL’s and Service Level Agreements.
• Have been fully responsible for the operating costs and profit for a branch/business.
• Have been instrumental in delivering the training and mentoring for your team.
• Have been overall responsible for the team performance and monthly Forecasting/Budgeting.
• Have been responsible to set yearly forecasts and budgets for your teams/divisions.
Your personal style will be unique – and we like that! Is this you?
• Your Intelligence, Energy and Integrity levels are high!
• At your best, you’re responsible, industrious, decisive and energetic!
• You prefer to be direct, results oriented and thorough!
• You dress for the party – everyday!
Decisions, Decisions – how do you eat yours?
• “Do it now” is your motto
• You constantly test the limits of a situation and consider that most rules and regulations are there to be bent, if not broken.
• In decision-making you prefer to apologise for exceeding your authority rather than getting permission in the first place.
• You prefer action to conversation and enjoy dealing with difficult situations the moment they arise.
Personal Powers (most people call them strengths, we think that’s boring!)
• You’re a dynamic negotiator.
• You're capable of adopting a number of roles simultaneously.
• You're Intuitive, optimistic, outgoing and direct.
• You're a natural go-getter with great enthusiasm for life.
We all have a weakness or a blind spot, no one’s perfect after all, neither are we!
• Your need for variety may leave some tasks incomplete.
• You may not dot all the “i's” and cross all the “t's”.
• You might sometimes be seen as rebellious.
Our team needs you! Are you;
• A creative problem-solver?
• Driven and focused?
• Someone who blends natural enthusiasm with objectivity?
• Someone with a “can do” attitude?
In return you will have: -
* The freedom to create new services and new ideas to work on
* Freedom from long, detailed reports that you agree just slow the process
* Freedom from unnecessary and non-value adding bureaucracy
* Forum to express ideas and viewpoints and ventilate your emotions
* Non-routine work with challenge and opportunity
* An innovative and futuristic-oriented environment
* A CEO who makes quick decisions
* Evaluation based on results, not the process
* A support team with sense of urgency
* Exposure to those who appreciate your results
* No unnecessary close Supervision/Management
* Opportunity for rapid advancement
* The chance to have fun (work hard – play hard)
* New challenges and problems to solve
* Control of your own destiny
* To be seen as the leader
A bit about our Environment
Our environment is very different! White desks, grass on the floor, iMac’s and iPhones everywhere, and we love to treat our clients & customers. We encourage free-thinking, we believe that V3 is very special, we even provide a car-parking pass to save you the hassle.
So, what about US, what will you be letting yourself in for?
• We work hard and play hard, we have fun with a spark of madness and we are proud to say we like to be different!
• As a member of our not so normal but amazing team you will receive our quirky benefits, things like;
- iPhones and iMacs
- Team music all day
- Fortnightly on-site massages
- Dress down Friday
- Paid monthly team nights out
- Nonstop fruit & popcorn with beers on Friday
- A subsidised tuck shop
- A nice bottle of Bolly for every anniversary!
- Paid parking
- Christmas competitions with winnings up to £2.5k per person
- £5k Rolex for 10 years’ service
- We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday!
The list goes on and we want to add to this, so there is plenty of things to celebrate – we love a party and dress for it every day!
It goes without saying, (but we’ll say it anyway!) your interest will be dealt with in the strictest confidence, interviews and informal chats can be organised outside of office hours, at a mutually convenient place, we don’t expect you to come to our offices in the first instance, however if you do, we’ll put the kettle on!
If you are interested, please contact Alvin Edyvane on 07768 896696 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£25000.00 - £30000.00
£18000.00 - £25000.00
£30000.00 - £30000.00
£24000.00 - £32500.00