2nd Line Apple Mac Support
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £28000.00 - £34000.00
Of course working for a leading Apple partner means that you will be working on large scale, leading edge implementations and supporting extensive infrastructures, all centred predoniently on Apple technology.
To excel in this role you will have extensive Apple support experience, including;
- A deep understanding and considerable experience supporting Apple Mac OSX & iOS
- Extensive use of the Casper Suite
- Extensive Windows 7 & Microsoft Office 2010/2013/365 support experience
- Adobe Creative Suite Support
You will form part of a large team of engineers, providing either ad-hoc support or longer term engagements at leading educational establishments.
In return you will receive a salary in the region of £28,000 to £34,000, along with a good benefits package, training and plenty of scope to advance your career in both the Educational and Corporate sectors.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered